Sunday, September 21, 2014

Okay people Fall starts tomorrow, you know what that means?? -besides me getting to wear oversized sweaters, leggings, and sweet boots everyday-- IT MEANS ROASTED VEGGIES PEOPLE!

I freakin love roasted veggies, they're one of the simplest things to make & super delic. I could eat them for every single meal. & based on the amount that I bought from the market yesterday I think I'll have to.

Some of my favorite things to roast are

  • Zucchini- Any & all kinds
  • Spaghetti Squash- roast it up & use it in place of your pasta
  • Butternut Squash- nommmm nommmm nommmm
  • Potatoes- obvssss a classic
  • Carrots- OMGGGEEEE
  • Mushrooms- All kinds are welcomed
  • Asparagus- Oh babbyyy
  • Cauliflower- So yummy
All you have to do it toss in olive oil with some seasoning & garlic & put in the oven on 450. Different veggies have different cook times so keep your eyes out & mix occasionally.

Have fun, let me know what you think

Peaceee

No comments:

Post a Comment