Sunday, September 28, 2014

KALEEE--HELP MEEEE

Obviously kale is everywhere right now! Awesome superfood, so good for you & super tastey. I sneak this sucker into everything I can, eat is for salads, make kale chips, everything. I've even started to have it in my dessert… I am currently hooked on Sally B.'s Cocoa Kale Munch Bars. Talk about heaven on earth! I could live off these things if you've never had them i sincerely recommend ordering some off her website http://www.sallybglutenfree.com. Or if you're lucky enough to live in West Chester I would check her out at the local artisan market--which is a whole mother posts, that place is a joy & puts a big fat smile on my face-----

Anyway, back to the KALE. So my problem is that these bars are getting to expensive for my sad budget. SO this week I am getting adventurous, stepping up to the plate & trying to make my own. I've been doing some recipe research & there are so many options, I have no idea which one to go with. I was REALLLYYY hoping someone could help a sista out and point me in the right direction….

Muchas gracias
pceee

1 comment:

  1. I think it's awesome that you're eating healthy and budgeting. I struggle in both areas with self control! I also love kale, but I don't exactly cook myself much, I'm more of buyer. I wish I could help you with the recipe but for now I'm going to take your word with those bars and go buy some! Best lucking with the baking!!!!

    ReplyDelete