Monday, September 15, 2014

Let Me See That Casarolllleeee

Happy Monday y'all!

If you're anything like me after class on Mondays I really just want to lay around & be a bum. So when it comes time for dinner I want to throw something together really quick, its a bonus if I'll have some leftovers too.

I know, some great photography.
















Check it out…

Mix together
2 large cans of green beans
1 tiny can of water chestnuts
--- diced so you don't have to do any dirty work
1 can cream of mushroom soup
--- I rock with Amy's Organic Cream of Mushroom
Toss in some flax seeds if you're into that kinda thing

Top it all of with some Onion Crispys to add a little crunch to it all.

350 for 30 minutes with tinfoil, remove tinfoil & cook for an additional 5.

You'll thank me later.

Peace outttt

No comments:

Post a Comment